• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled ilardrie Artist App

ilardrie

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • Date:
  • I joined not so long ago 29:th december, 2018.
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds:
  • I've only worked on a few jobs since I joined quite recently, But I'm always looking for more.
  • Here are some tombs I made in moria

• Besides those I've done some work with Darki, Oberanio, Barteldvn, and JonathanKnalle in Moria
  • Themebuilds:
  • Here's from a recent theme
  • Freebuilds:
  • Your interests:
  • I like building dark and often medieval style buildings. Perfect for Moria and Mordor style. I also do some terraforming but often by hand since I can't use voxel or WE.
  • Your motivation:
  • I want to build more and I want to challenge myself by building with others more often. I am also open to constructive critisism to further develop my building.

• Feel free to give me some advice.

Last edited:
Hello ilardrie, thanks for your application!

I recommend that you do a themebuild for your application (since its a requirement) you could also try making some builds in rp g in freebuild so you can show your ability to build in different styles and resourcepacks.
Then for working in moria I recommend that you turn off connected textures for the resource pack to work better.

Official Update on Status
**Application Reviewed**
Your application has been reviewed for the first time by Official Staff.

Job and Plotbuild
Looks good, you fit the requirement in this regard, however I would like to see the result of others as well.

Themebuild
It is built fine, however I do feel it is a bit basic and more detail could be added to it. Also it is hard to show skill just in the nature of the theme of this themebuild. I would like to see another. Try to do a build in our most advanced Resource Pack on the server: Gondor RP, and build a generic structure. Make sure you use a concept image for inspiration and it is realistic!

*Discord DM Contacted: Awaiting Friend Request* Please check your Discord

Official Update on Status
**Application Canceled**
This application has been canceled for being too inactive. Contact me on discord or forums, to re-open it!