• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

I'm back, and with a new perspective.........

nAugrim29

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
Hello my fellow MCME members. It's been some last time since I last conversed with the great majority of you. As you may or may not recall in August or September of last year I was banned after getting into an altercation with the site administrator. In the weeks leading up to that event my behavior and mood in general towards the staff on MCME had not been very unpleasant, and for that I apologize to you all. I had since then to think things over, and just a few weeks ago began the process of appealing to the senior staff members to reconsider the staff of my ban. I know for a fact that when the enforcers discussed this there was at least one of them who didn't think that lifting my ban was a good idea. I don''t know who that person or persons was, and to be quite honest it doesn't matter. What does matter is that I have been given the opportunity to prove once again that I can behave and be a productive member of the MCMCE community, and that is not an opportunity that I intend to squander. Thanks to the staff for giving me a second chance :) It is greatly appreciated. Does that mean that I will push to become a guide again? Maybe, but for for quite some time. Maybe after six months or a year I will, but that is a long ways off, and a great deal will surely happen before such a time arises. I have no doubt that the server has changed a lot since i was last on, and I will need a great deal of time to re-acquaint myself with things. I know that some of you will be surprised to see me back on the servers, most likely thinking to yourselves that I never had a chance of being unbanned, and that's perfectly fine. After my behavior last summer it's understandable. I look forward to getting re-acquainted with you all, and to many fun times in the future. Have a nice evening - nAugrim29

Hello my fellow MCME members. It's been some last time since I last conversed with the great majority of you. As you may or may not recall in August or September of last year I was banned after getting into an altercation with the site administrator. In the weeks leading up to that event my behavior and mood in general towards the staff on MCME had not been very unpleasant, and for that I apologize to you all. I had since then to think things over, and just a few weeks ago began the process of appealing to the senior staff members to reconsider the staff of my ban. I know for a fact that when the enforcers discussed this there was at least one of them who didn't think that lifting my ban was a good idea. I don''t know who that person or persons was, and to be quite honest it doesn't matter. What does matter is that I have been given the opportunity to prove once again that I can behave and be a productive member of the MCMCE community, and that is not an opportunity that I intend to squander. Thanks to the staff for giving me a second chance :) It is greatly appreciated. Does that mean that I will push to become a guide again? Maybe, but for for quite some time. Maybe after six months or a year I will, but that is a long ways off, and a great deal will surely happen before such a time arises. I have no doubt that the server has changed a lot since i was last on, and I will need a great deal of time to re-acquaint myself with things. I know that some of you will be surprised to see me back on the servers, most likely thinking to yourselves that I never had a chance of being unbanned, and that's perfectly fine. After my behavior last summer it's understandable. I look forward to getting re-acquainted with you all, and to many fun times in the future. Have a nice evening - nAugrim29
Long time no see, Augrim! Everyone deserves a second chance, and I look forward to meeting you again on the server. Welcome back!