• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

I'm stuck in Moria

V3nusthew0lf

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
So, I entered moria, and When you enter the Red Mojang screen pops up with the loading bar, but when it finishes loading, i get a split second screen of moria, and then it just goes back to the loading screen, and it keeps on repeating, and i can't get out. I can still walk around and all the buttons except T work, but i can't see what i'm doing because the red screen won't go away. I've tried exiting minecraft and going back in, restarting my computer, exiting the server and going back in, and deleting the server and re adding it, but i'm still stuck. What do i do?

If you're able to access the chat while stuck in that area you can warp to another location. If you can't use commands an admin should be able to teleport you to a different spot.

Note: you do not need to use T to access the chat, use / to open it up for commands

I'm online
If you're able to access the chat while stuck in that area you can warp to another location. If you can't use commands an admin should be able to teleport you to a different spot.

Note: you do not need to use T to access the chat, use / to open it up for commands
I'm online currently, so if you're an admin can you warp me somewhere else?

Unfortunately I am not an admin. It may be possible that the text box is opening and you just can't see it due to the error you're experiencing. Try typing /warp helm and that should warp you to Helms Deep if the commands are working & just not visible to you.

Also, are you in version 1.18.2 or higher? You might be below 0 Y which is outside the range for any version of the game prior to 1.18

Unfortunately I am not an admin. It may be possible that the text box is opening and you just can't see it due to the error you're experiencing. Try typing /warp helm and that should warp you to Helms Deep if the commands are working & just not visible to you.

Also, are you in version 1.18.2 or higher? You might be below 0 Y which is outside the range for any version of the game prior to 1.18
Is there any way I can contact an admin without the text in game? I tried typing and it didn't work.

You can access our discord server with the support channel.

Issue has been resolved by changing to 1.18

Last edited: