• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Is there any way to access old build contests?

skarloe

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I remember partaking in a build contest many years ago. I think the theme was treebeard (or perhaps ents, more generally).
Is there a warp for the old contest grounds? Were they on their own creative server?

Cheers

What type of contest was it? Do you know if it was a Themebuild or a Build Battle?
If so, for Themebuilds, you are able to just go back in the world and find your old plot. But if it is a Build Battle you won't be able to access it until you make Commoner rank, as the plots are all in the Freebuild world, unfortunately.

Good luck if it's theme builds. Those stretch on forever. I found it I did. A way through the theme plots. Orcs don't use it, orcs don't know it. They go round for miles and miles. Come hobbitses, soft and quick as shadows we must be.