Cancelled Izarogadoz_'s Artist_Application

Izaro

Builds diagonally
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
12
Sire Designers,
Ladies and gentlemen,

I want to become an Artist with your help.
I am a fan of Tolkien's Middle Earth and of this server and I want to help MCME getting up!
To build THE Middle Earth is an honor and I don't know if I'm up to it...
I read the books, watched the movies by Peter Jakson...

I built themes :

Old_Mill : (My 1rst theme :) ) : -31 4 47393
Dock : -241 35 47623
TomBombadil : -3201 23 51077
Pits_of_Isengard : -238 52 47927
GingerBreadLOTR : 965 9 63344
Moria East Gate : -1277 15 64350
HobbitHole : -1019 14 65154.

I joined jobs :
- OsgoWalls with @PacifistFighter and @maski98, the job was directed by @ooitsbirdo : 17/10/2020.
Job Description : Building up the wall around Osgiliath.

- Harlond_Wall_2 with @EffieFrog : 20/08//21 12:42 P.M.
Job Description
: Building up the wall around Harlond

- Harlond_Wall_3 with @EffieFrog : 21/08/21 16:16 P.M.
Job Description:
Raise the walls!

- w0rldtrailjob directed by @w0rldunder and @aVeryAngryBadger : 03/10/2021
Job Description:
World's trail job - building cliffs!

- LDCanals with @Mershy and @HyprNinja : 23/02/2022
Job Description:
Canals bro

- HyprTrailJob with @HyprNinja and @aVeryAngryBadger
Job Description:
Hypr's Trail Job! There will be trains!

-MountainDecoration with @draonic_slayer and @maski98 : 15/04/2022
Job Description:
Help maski colour Mountains

-SealWalls4 with @Wyattrox03

-
Beachmix with @aylalya : 21/06/2023
Job Decription:
some relax blockmixing on the beaches enjoying the sun, the sand and the water.

I built in freebuild/plotworld :
Esgaroth : -6579 10 -4465
Cirith Ungol : -7122 14 -4431
A Gallion : -8061 39 -4903
A Japanese pagoda : -7979 4 5120
Pelennor's : -7850 4 -5532
Easterling's builds : 2191 4 2799
Rohan house : -7913 4 -5573
Rohan house 2 : -7831 5 -5609
Moria house : -8030 4 -5648
Moria Dining Hall : -8032 6 -5602
Shoemaker's : 2413 20 2804
Tavern (Harlond style) : -7960 4 -5580
Pelennor-fields build : -7844 13 -5528
House in Rohan style : -7829, -61, -5426
Gladden Fields' house : -7812 -59 -5410
Gladden Fields' Marshes concept : -7712 -60 -5375
Linhir house concept : -1082 -54 -9032
large tree (plotworld : @Andrewpioneer)
pine for @TheStephen in the Tol Sirion project
Moria Mining Structure
(plotworld: @Wyattrox03)
Agar/Udul house
Beorn's Hall

I built plots in the main world :
Edhellond directed by @w0rldunder
Harlond
directed by @Orruss
Moria
(freebuild copy) directed by @Wyattrox03
Gladden Fields Marshes
directed by @aylalya
Beach house in Agar directed by @aylalya
White_wool_walls at Moria East Gate
directed by @aVeryAngryBadger
Beach house in Agar 2 directed by @aylalya
Carrock river directed by @HyprNinja
Ford in Linhir directed by @TheSweViking

I joined MCME : May,11,2020.

My Minecraft in-game name is Izaro_Agarvran

My current rank is Commoner

I have Discord : Izarogadoz_#9177

I work with The Atlas of Middle Earth by Karen Wynn Fonstad.

Kind regards,

Izaro_
 
Last edited:
My tower in the theme Pits_of_Isengard :
:) 1.png
 

Attachments

  • :)2.webp
    :)2.webp
    54.2 KB · Views: 503
  • :)3.webp
    :)3.webp
    32 KB · Views: 473
Last edited:
My Old_Mill in the teme Old_Mill like the veritable Old_Mill :
;D6.webp
 

Attachments

  • ;D1.webp
    ;D1.webp
    27.2 KB · Views: 469
  • ;D2.webp
    ;D2.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 447
  • ;D4.webp
    ;D4.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 457
  • ;D3.webp
    ;D3.webp
    28.5 KB · Views: 483
  • ;D5.webp
    ;D5.webp
    34 KB · Views: 472
  • ;D7.webp
    ;D7.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 458
  • ;D8.webp
    ;D8.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 451
  • ;D9.webp
    ;D9.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 459
Last edited:
Good evening !!
Actually, I'm building Esgaroth...
It's a very very BIG project and that'll take me a lot of time....
I'll post more images when it'll be done.
But, if u want to see it before,
send me a msg on the server
and I'll invite u to the private warp /warp Esgaroth freebuild
1.png
2.png
 
Last edited:
Hey Izagorazoz, that looks pretty cool so far :)

Tips to add variety to the houses, so they don't look too much alike:
- Try some different colours for the roofs (blue, green tiles)
- Try adding some roof windows
- Use different types of glass and shutters
- Try some different block mixes (maybe with the brown wood that you're also using for the ground)

More general tips:
- Finish a house or street completely, as a concept, that way you know how you want everything to look
- Add some ice to the water and some snow to give it the right feel
- Don't forget chimneys
 
After reviewing the project in its entirety, I decided to resume at the beginning Cirith Ungol, because the measurements of the angle, and therefore the Orientation itself were distorted... Rest assured, based on the first version, I would have quickly caught up... The image is a photo of the new planning.
I would put more images a little later, when the 1st level will be finished... Thank you for your understanding as well as for your attention for my humble projects :).
Naturally, any advice is welcome.
And, if you want to see how the work progresses, you can always ask me to show you my projects.

Kind regards,

Izarogadoz_
Cirith Ungol.webp
 
Last edited:
Good Morning !

I'm planning the Great Hall of Esgaroth !!

A photo of the movie and next, my version in Minecraft MCME.
Great Hall 6.webp
 

Attachments

  • Great Hall_5.webp
    Great Hall_5.webp
    22.2 KB · Views: 391
  • Great Hall_1.webp
    Great Hall_1.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 379
  • Great. Hall_2.webp
    Great. Hall_2.webp
    23.7 KB · Views: 386
  • Great Hall_3.webp
    Great Hall_3.webp
    24.7 KB · Views: 350
  • Great Hall_4.webp
    Great Hall_4.webp
    21 KB · Views: 376
Back
Top