• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Jadened's Minigame Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadened

Dirt Conaisseur
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minigames
  • When did you join?
    • February 24th, 2020
  • What is your current rank?
    • Commoner
  • Why do you want this badge?
    • I'm reapplying for the Minigame badge, which I put aside for a few months. I really love when people run minigames, its a fun side activity that makes me remember how beautiful the main world is. I spend far too much time in Freebuild, so its always nice to explore the map again, especially the ruins, which are great for hide and seek! I'm normally on quite a bit later than the majority of the server, during 9 pm to 2 am GMT, which is for me 3 pm to 8 pm MST, and only an hour or two off for the rest of America. Unfortunately, I feel that a lot of adventurers leave because they join around this time, and have very little chat interaction due to a small number of people online, and its not often that someone runs jobs, pvp, or minigames, since most of the ranked players and staff are European. Quite honestly, its very boring sometimes with no chat or activities going on, so I would love to be able to run a minigame if someone asks for it, or if I think its been quiet too long.

Application accepted!

I recommend now looking through the minigames manual, so you get a feeling of how to do stuff. You have also been added to the how to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have anymore questions, please speak to any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.