• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Jaeger0818's Guide application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaeger0818

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Jaeger0818
Date Joined : Sometime in december, on discord it say's I joined in 29 Oct 2023
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: America, i Normally get on around noon
Are you regularly on our voice communication?
Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes

Why would you like to be a Guide? Because i want to help others understand What we do and why we do it, and help people explore our amazing world :)
What makes a great Guide according to you? someone who is active and friendly Along with being willing to run Events and Activities.
What are your strengths and weaknesses in relation to the Guide role? I'm not that good of a builder, And i Love to talk and tell people about middle earth.
What experience have you had on MCME?
I've done several Job's and Events along with a incredible amount of pvp, And i'm on discord a lot

1706551226128.png

Hello @jaeger0818

Thank you for submitting a Guide application! We have discussed your application and unfortunately we will not be taking the application forward. I love your enthusiasm for MCME and that you want to help other people and run events, such as the lego competition you tried, however you have some things that you need to work on before you start another Guide application. You need to work on learning more about MCME and how it works so you can help new players and tell people about the server and our wonderful builds. I have previously given you feedback after your minigames application last year, however I think you still need to work on that feedback a bit more too. Feel free to message me on discord so we can talk more about it : )

Status
Not open for further replies.