• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled JarNO_WAY guide application 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarNO_WAY

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft username: JarNO_WAY
Date joined: 9 april 2018
Country/usual playtime: Netherlands, usually play in the CET evenings, however I haven't gotten my schedules for my upcoming lectures yet so times may vary.
Are you regularly on our voice communication?: Almost daily
Do you talk on our voice communication?: Yes
What makes a great guide according to you?: A great guide knows that he is in a position that is important to both new and returning players of MCME. The guide rank really is the forefront of the server (as I've said in my first application) and they have a role model to hold up to the rest of the playerbase. while of course being very happy and upfront people, they can de-escalate tough situations and stay calm in tough situations, and they show the world what MCME is all about; community and welcome. I hope to bring some of that.

I really can't stay away, can I? :)

Hey @JarNO_WAY

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.
We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with the rest of your application.

Regards
- The Guides

Status
Not open for further replies.