• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted JarNO_WAY guide application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JarNO_WAY

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : JarNO_WAY
Date Joined : 29 april 2018
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I'm from the Netherlands, and during weekends and holidays I'm online pretty much for all day online (although my final exam year is starting right now, so it will be a wait what'll happen during holidays and weekends). at normal week days I'm online at the earliest at 15:00 GMT, although it can be until 18:00 GMT. usually the whole evening, until around 21:30 GMT.
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes, Discord is always open when I play.
Do you talk on our voice communication? I haven't talked a lot last time, but when other people are in voice chat I like to join them.
What makes a great Guide according to you? A great guide on the MCME server should in my opinion be someone who represents the great community at the server. New players should feel welcome and safe, and a great guide gives new players a reason not to just hop on the server for a quick look, but really get into the community. I really enjoy being the person where players feel heartwarmed to join the server for the first time, and guide them into the community of MCME, telling about the discord server, world map, forums, etcetera.

Hey @JarNO_WAY

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide, and sorry for the delay with a response to your application.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial tour, of which is lead through discord.
We'll get back to you and if you have any other queries, please direct them towards @Eriol_Eandur (Our Head Guide), myself, or any of the current guides.

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with the rest of your application.

Regards
- The Guide Team

Status
Not open for further replies.