• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Jetfire301

Will_Slams

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
Date joined: Sometime in October 2013
Jobs: A lot. Marshes, roads, and RUINING. Lots of Osgo ruining. Lots and lots and lots of Osgo ruining. Also, various works from my previous time as an Artist:

Interests: I'm best with actual buildings (as opposed to trees and stuff), but I'll give anything a shot. I like building Gondorian and Dwarvish structures.

Motivation: I like building. I like the Lord of the Rings. I was already Artist and it was lots of fun. I'd resigned due to inactivity, but I just read the Silmarillion and am now re-reading the Lord of the Rings and it reminded that Tolkien's works are actually the best things ever. I'd like to continue contributing to the server as much as I did before.

Yay this sounds like 2nd christmas to me! Since that Moria gate bridge you're definitely one of my favourite Artists, and thus I more than happily do welcome you back!

Thanks, Fin! Now, I do have semester finals coming up next week, but after that I should have plenty of time.