• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Jhale09_Artist Application

Jhale09

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Theme Builds:

• Date Joined: August 2019 (Been on the forum for a few years)
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: Haven't had the chance to do anything yet, however with my job being terminated I should have ample time now.
  • Themed-builds:
  • Additional Builds: Again, quite new to the server and plan on being here for a while!
  • Your interests: I enjoy more of the landscaping aspect of minecraft, however I would like to participate in Gondorian style buildings, fortresses, etc.
  • Your motivation: I have always been avid to learn more about the LOTR universe. MCME has given me the chance to explore things and visualize things I haven't been able to before, other than movies and my mind by reading the books. I hope to use my time to help out where I can, and hopefully be able to make an impact on MCME in the future.