• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Johnyeric's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnyeric

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did I join?
I joined the server May 2nd 2020.

What is my rank?
I am currently a commoner.

Why do I want this badge?
The answer is twofold:
1)I am online quite a bit and when I am I tend to see bored adventurers asking what to do on the server or if there are minigames running and I would like to welcome them to the server, community and world of MCME with minigames, which is the best way in my opinion.
2)This one is my personal experiecne. When I joined the first time I felt welcome in the community was when Team Palladian invited me to a game of hide and seek. Then I met a considerable amount of the community through such games and aslo had a chance to explore locations I didn't even know existed. So I'd say I want to be able to make such experiences for every adventurer.

I'm afraid you are going to have to wait a week before you get any reply since raffyyy is taking a break from mcme and therefore mini games, tours and guide applications are on hold.

good luck anyway!
-Shroomy

Greetings @Johnyeric

Thank you for applying for the Minigames Badge

The Guides will discuss your application and we will get back to you soon

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with your application

Status
Not open for further replies.