• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Jonatanknalle's foreman application:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonatanknalle

Artist
Artist
Credits
XP
Minecraft username: Jonatanknalle
Date joined: April the 9th

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Mostly
Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Not that much, though last week I have been talking quite regularly.
Do you have any particular skills?
I would say i’m a quite dedicated builder who put a lot of time and effort into the details and quality of my builds. I always try to put as much realism as I can into my builds while still making it look good. It’s important to me that every part of the build lives up to the standards and if it doesn’t I will try my best to explain to the person building it how to improve in multiple ways. I would say I have quite good social skills, my parents usually ask me for help when my siblings are fighting since im much better at it, however how well I would handle in a job i’m not sure yet since I have only been helping in two jobs so far.
Why are you applying for this rank?
One of the main reason I stayed on the server as an adventurer was the jobs, I got to be a part of this amazing project but nowadays there are not as many jobs and now when two foremen were promoted to designer I feel like it won’t be possible to keep the same amount of jobs as when I joined.I have some quite big projects with many time consuming tasks but I can’t do them by myself so I feel like as one of the most active players right now I would be able to contribute a lot by both gathering more people on the server and doing more progress via jobs as a foreman.
Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:

2018-09-23_19.22.41.png

As you can see I have started completing the farms and areas surrounding my village with the help of jobs run by me (and one by pants completing all the pastures)

Status
Not open for further replies.