Accepted Joske50's Minigames badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joske50

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
15
  • When did you join?
I joined MCME on Jan 30, 2022.

  • What is your current rank?
My current rank is commoner.

  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
I like talking in the voice chat and I do so on a daily basis pretty much.

  • Why would you like this badge?
I'd like to be able to host my own minigames so I don't have to rely on someone else.

  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
If I get the badge, I can see myself hosting a few minigames every week. It'd be nice if I could beat Tidc in a quiz someday.

  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?
I'm not afraid of banter and I feel like it can sometimes add a little to the minigames. When it comes to a hide & seek I'd try to make sure no one starts running away from the seeker.
 
Application accepted

I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the race list, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have more questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations on achieving this badge!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top