• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Joybuilder's restricted Worldedit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

joybuilder

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    I joined on the 6th of march 2019.
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
    Currently i'm the rank of artist, which i am very gratefull for. I got this rank approximately 3-4 months ago.
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
    Yes i have experience. I've also been working on a world in world-painter as well which i think helps you in some way.
  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
    If i ever do i will first look it up on the internet.
  • Why do you need this badge?
    I've had some few instances where worldedit would really help me out, for example with shaping and copying or removing certain structures.
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
    'mature and responsible use o f the badge' means for me that you use it for what it is meant for. That you will not joke around with this tool and use it when needed.
-joybuilder :)

@joybuilder won't WE- be good enough for you, since it is mostly just copy and remove? (I don't think you would need to do terrain that much)

Application for restricted world edit is accepted!
As most people stated above, you should be fine with restricted we for now. You can always apply for the unrestricted one if you need it in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.