• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Just a quick thing

Will_Slams

Worthy of Mordor
Credits
XP
So I went around, took some screenshots, went to the logos, used Gimp, and came out with these. I think they look pretty cool.

OlWMuL5.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
y6KPAUS.png

7OFnYJh.png

VUueqyI.png

h0QBLWi.png

Yeah, I tried shaders. I wasn't hopelessly laggy, but the thing was... the only part of them that worked was wavy grass. So, it ended up being slightly pointless, screenshot-wise. I do wish I could have used shaders.

Yeah, I tried shaders. I wasn't hopelessly laggy, but the thing was... the only part of them that worked was wavy grass. So, it ended up being slightly pointless, screenshot-wise. I do wish I could have used shaders.
You tried SEUS shaders?

Last edited:
We got somany cool screenshots in our Media section u could use some of them

I did something similar to this a while ago to make some custom background images for my laptop. Would be worth redoing with Scooby's logos. I posted most of megga's renders in the media section, would look nice on those.

My idea with these, though, was that they're sort of like a teaser. You only get a little bit of what's really on the server, which is why I avoided full shots of anything, didn't show Meduseld, etc.