• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled karatekitt05´s Artist Application

karatekitt05

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • Date:
    • around 01.03.2021
  • Jobs:
    • roadmix: widening and block mixing for a Road with johnyeric (not sure about the date: 24.03.21)
    • sand3: Adding walls under sand slabs and building beaches with maski98 (not sure either :/ 26.03.21)
    • Effiejob: digging out a riverbed in the moviecave with EffieFrag (28.03.21)
    • belroad: widening and blockmixing for a Road with maski98 (29.03.21)
    • belroad3: widening and blockmixing a Road for EffieFrag
  • Plotbuilds:
  • Themed-builds:
  • Additional Builds:
  • Your interests: Im really interested in giving Character to Builds with small details and nice looking exterior and interior. I think that the Rp´s of the Server are really great for bringing life into a Build. I like building generally medieval style (like Castles/ Fortresses / Villages etc.). Middleearth wise im very hyped for Anorien style builds and Gondorian but also Dwarvish Architecture. I also rlly enjoy to build in the Style of Mordor, tho i think thats not really a topic right now xD.
  • Your motivation: I always loved the World Tolkien created and now that i found this server I would be really excited to help build the main World. What brought me to playing almost everyday on the Server is ofc the great Community and the Theme Builds. I love the Weekly Challenge to build something from LOTR. I will definetly update this Application as often as i finish a new Build (soon hopefully some Plotbuilds) or participated in a Job. Thanks for taking a look at my App :)

Last edited:
I added:
Plotbuilds: a MovieCave Mine Plot for Badger
Additional Builds: Interior i did for Green on LakeTown PvP Map
An Anorien Style Butchershop in FB