• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Kassaaparats Minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiveXipc

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello again, its been a while. I've even changed my name. Im gonna change it back though. But lets get started!
  • When did you join? March 30 2021
  • What is your current rank? Commoner
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication? No not really, i only join vc's for events and when i do, i rarely talk. But it happens.
  • Why would you like this badge? To make the server more fun with more things to do.
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it? Most likely im gonna use it almost everytime i join when i first get it, but then start using it less and less.
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? Pick intresting games and maps and ask the players what they want.
I know i haven't been that active on the server recently but that hasn't stopped me from applying before. I partook in the werewolf event and talked in vc and have joined the server here and then recently. But over this summer i've not been able to have access to my computer most of the time. Whoever rewievs this application i surely hope you aren't Givet! And if it is, Hi Givet, just so you know the last sentence you read wasn't real.

Hello @LiveXipc

Thank you for your application.

We have reviewed your application over the past couple of days and unfortunately you will not be getting the minigames badge. The main reason for this is because you are not currently active on the server. You also said that you would use the badge 'less and less' which we do not like to hear, as we expect minigames badge holders to use the badge regularly.

If you choose to apply again the the future, then you must have been active on the server again for at least 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.