kelly1112

kelly1112

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Minecraft Username : kelly11112
Date Joined : 09 December 2013
Themed Build participated in:
- Brithombar
- Haradrim Tents
- Ost-in-Edhil Ruins
- Towers of the Teeth
Link to screenshots of your Themed Build:
- Additional Builds I've done can be seen Here: http://kelly1112.imgur.com/




What is your preferred building style?
I'm really flexible in building style. If I were to list styles I prefer, I would have to say the strongholds of man, such as Minas Tirith, Osgiliath, Ost-in-Edhil, which is showcased well in the Tower of the Teeth Theme Build. I like building ruins similar to Fornost, Tharbad, and Osgiliath. I am good at Terra-Forming with the proper tools for bigger things similar to Amon Hen(My favorite place in all of Middle Earth). I openly admit that I need to improve my Elven and Dwarven styles, which I try to work on when I get a chance to practice it.
 
Last edited:
Update:
- Added link to additional pictures of builds I've done
- Cleaned up original post by adding spoilers
 
Update:
- Looked through nearly 3 years of screenshots to find some more builds
- Added around 8 pictures to 'Side Projects' album
- Enjoy :p
 
Back
Top