• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled KingRocketII Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustRocket

Artist
Artist
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : KingRocketII
Date Joined : 08 November 2019
What country are from / What time do you usually play online : Germany / 12pm-11pm CET
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
What makes a great Guide according to you? i think that a great guide is somebody who knows about medieval accuracy and LOTR lore. Another thing that makes a good guide is making sure that they are nice, helpful, and generous. Thirdly, another thing is that they run some tours, mini games and PVP so people can have a good time on the server, that is my personal favorite part about MCME! A guide should especially be helpful to new players on MCME, because they expand our community which is already so great.

Hey @KingRocketII

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, and events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord. We also suggest looking through the Guide Manual and Guide Application helper to get an idea of what to do going forward.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself.

Hi @KingRocketII

The Guides and I have discussed your application and we have decided not to give you a trial period for Guide. This is because we do not feel like you are ready for it yet. An improvement you could make, for example, is not talking over people during tours. You may apply for Guide again in the future, but I would recommend applying for the tours badge first. If you have any questions, please ask.

~Smaug

Status
Not open for further replies.