Hiya, I would like to apply for the tour badge!
When did you join?
I first joined the server on May 14th 2015 but I wasn't an active member until 2020, then went on a hiatus again until late 2024. I've been active since.
What is your current rank?
Artist
Do you regularly use our voice communication?
I'm not in VC that often but I do occassionally join, especially for tours or events.
What do you think you can do to make a good tour?
I used to be a teacher so I have experience talking to a group of people. I enjoy researching things I'm interested in and obviously I'm interested in LotR or I wouldn't be here lol. Tolkien's work is so vast that there's lots of things to be explored; there's so many different directions a tour could take and I feel like everyone has their own style. Not sure yet if I'd have a clearly defined style of my own but I would love to delve into articles, interviews, letters and whatever else I can find to research new topics and share it while touring the relevant locations in Minecraft. I have given a tour before alongside and under guidance of Reavan.
Why would you like this badge?
I've joined many tours before and I always enjoy them. I think they are a very unique part of the server and would love to contribute by giving my own tours. I am also considering a possible move to guide in the future as I enjoy hanging around on the server and helping others; I feel like this could be a nice stepping stone.
Thanks for your consideration; I'd be happy to do a trial tour whenever!
When did you join?
I first joined the server on May 14th 2015 but I wasn't an active member until 2020, then went on a hiatus again until late 2024. I've been active since.
What is your current rank?
Artist
Do you regularly use our voice communication?
I'm not in VC that often but I do occassionally join, especially for tours or events.
What do you think you can do to make a good tour?
I used to be a teacher so I have experience talking to a group of people. I enjoy researching things I'm interested in and obviously I'm interested in LotR or I wouldn't be here lol. Tolkien's work is so vast that there's lots of things to be explored; there's so many different directions a tour could take and I feel like everyone has their own style. Not sure yet if I'd have a clearly defined style of my own but I would love to delve into articles, interviews, letters and whatever else I can find to research new topics and share it while touring the relevant locations in Minecraft. I have given a tour before alongside and under guidance of Reavan.
Why would you like this badge?
I've joined many tours before and I always enjoy them. I think they are a very unique part of the server and would love to contribute by giving my own tours. I am also considering a possible move to guide in the future as I enjoy hanging around on the server and helping others; I feel like this could be a nice stepping stone.
Thanks for your consideration; I'd be happy to do a trial tour whenever!