• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Krpowe minigame badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krpowe

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello, i'm Krpowe56 from MCME, and i know you receive much asks for minigames badges.

I just want to say, i would be happy to please players, to make sure they don't get bored. In vacations i have much time to launch minigames. I diversify the activities according to the desires of the players, to make sure i please all players i can.

Then, i have to say, i participate at all events or jobs i can since few times, but the problem on this, this is i can't understand spoken English, so this is difficult for me to join vocal channels and understand instructions, but i do all i can to understand only with few instructions from the tchat.
I think i'm very kind, on Minecraft servers and in real life, i like to help players when i can, and i'm often available. I guess I could be a good minigame's animator.
One information more : i joined the game two years ago with a friend account, but i really joined with my account the last Summer, the 23rd August 2020. And no one complained about me.
I hope all of you are okay, and i hope have the privilege to receive the minigame badge.
Have a good day, week and all after that,
Krpowe.

Hey @Krpowe

The guides have reviewed and discussed your application, however we decided that you won't be getting the badge at the moment. You became active again this week after being inactive for some time, so we would like to see you a bit more active in the community again before giving you this badge. If you have anymore questions please ask either me or any of the other guides.

You are welcome to apply again in the future. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.