• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

kyzcool

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyzcool

Moria Hall Professional
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : kyzcool
Date Joined : 28th January 2012
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: The United Kingdom, wales. I run in the GMT times (mostly afternoons, evenings and very early morning).
Are you regularly logged on Teamspeak? Yes
Do you talk on Teamspeak? Yes
What makes a great Guide according to you? For me, this is a complex question. A great guide could mean many things. A person who can tour well, a person who could speak clearly, and someone who could provide the best service. But for me, the most important thing is, having the best understanding of people. Every person is different, and for me, the best guides aren't just the ones who know lore, or the server extremely well, but who can understand people, who help new people get on their feet and offer a hand, a friend hand, and helping them settle into the community. A guide is not just someone who tours around, and helps provide the best they can, they help and see people, and be the friendliest person imaginable. There are so many to choose from, I probably couldn't list all the aspects!

Status
Not open for further replies.