• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled LegionGuerilla - Artist Application

LegionGuerilla

Dirt Conaisseur
Credits
XP
  • Date: I remember like it was yesterday... In fact, it was. I joined the server on July 17th 2019.
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds: N/A
  • Themed-builds:
    Annuminas Ruining July 17 2019 located at 1832/4/40471, Updated July 19 2019

""

""

""

""

""

""

""

Imgur

• Additional Builds:
    Windows 10 Photos:

• KING HeroBrian vs Creeper Inspired by ADHDCraft

• Anything from 2010-2013 is lost forever. RIP
  • Your interests: I enjoy working with stone textures, along the lines of Dwarven and Gondorian, but also in statues and ruins. I enjoy creating water features around geometric shapes and forms, as well as using redstone to make complicated electric circuitry. I want to learn more about textures and palettes.
  • Your motivation: I've been interested in art since a young age and have been a LOTR fan for even longer. I remember hearing about this server back in 2010 when I first started playing, but because of the version I had ( o_O ), I wasn't able to connect to multiplayer. Nevertheless, nearly ten years later, I am ready to be a part of a team of passionate builders for MC:ME.

Last edited:
Great job applying for Artist! However, something is missing and I assume you know what that is. Get some jobs/plotbuilds under your belt! They will really show how dedicated you are to the server and introduce you to the various build styles.

Good luck with your application, remember to keep updating it and hopefully a higher rank will take a look soon. P.S. I will be running jobs next week hopefully, so keep an eye out for those.

Great job applying for Artist! However, something is missing and I assume you know what that is. Get some jobs/plotbuilds under your belt! They will really show how dedicated you are to the server and introduce you to the various build styles.

Good luck with your application, remember to keep updating it and hopefully a higher rank will take a look soon. P.S. I will be running jobs next week hopefully, so keep an eye out for those.

Thank you @FoolhardyFish, I know I'll need some plot builds, jobs and more theme builds before a serious consideration is made. I just wanted to put in my application as early as possible, that way I can just update as I complete new things. Look forward to helping out! :D

Hey LegionGuerilla,
It appears to me that you've applied for both artist and guide at the same times. Sadly this isn't possible and you can only have one of these rank at the same time. If you want to continue this application or your guide application, please say so on here.