• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Limited WorldEdit, Jonatanknalle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonatanknalle

Artist
Artist
Credits
XP
Limited WE badge application: Jonatanknalle

• When did you join?: April 8 2018, (i have also been the most active player the last month, at least last time i checked)

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had that rank?: Artist, a couple of months.

• How experienced are you in FAWE?: Yes

• Will you need instruction in using WE once you acquire the badge?: No

• Why do you need this badge?: I am working and planing to work a lot in moria. That means building big structures and a lot of symetry. I am a pretty slow builder threfore it would be great to be able to use world edit for my projects in moria without having to wait for a designer or higher to do it for me.

• What to you is a responsible and mature player?: A mature player is a player who wont abuse his/her world edit perms and use them in a secure way being careful when setting up the WE action he/her wants to preform and not taking risks when using world edit. If something goes wrong the player should help fixing the problem he/her has caused.

Thanks for reading my badge application :)

Last edited:
I would like to see some work from you in FAWE, go to our partner Builder's Refuge as they have plots where you can try and build at will. Do that and put together a portfolio for me to see. Also, you are a relatively new artist and, this won't mean you cannot get the badge, but I would like to see some real show stoppers and skills coming from you, to influence me that you are confident and skilled enough to handle this badge.

I am a new artist but I have been the most active player this month which shows that im really into the server , you can do /warp farms to see my hall. Its not done but I think it shows that im quite competent at building. I made a plot on Builders refuge at community builds ,75x75 plot size and I left a couple of signs on red wool over my builds which gives you information about them. Note: The builds are in tefault textures and very simple, the important thing is to show I know how to use world edit. (heh now ark is the most active, he's beaten me with 7 minuites)

Last edited:
Jona it doesn't matter how much of a good builder someone is (well it does a little) BWOT is telling you that since you said yourself you don't know FAWE which is different than world edit, he suggested you to go train at builders refuge, and then show BWOT with some nice pics in a portfolio what you have done using FAWE

Hey Jonatanknalle: you have shown you can do the basics of the basics, but it is not in my best interest with all these players to be running around with WE (even if it is limited) I do want to see how it works first, so in saying this, once the limited WE comes out; I will see how it goes and determine if it would be good for you to have it or not. ;) Good work on trying to make a comeback with the purpose, but because we are having some technical difficulties now: I hope it's understandable why I am not moving straight away with your application. Also if it would have been accepted now, you would still have to wait till the limited WE badge gets made.

I felt like taking a pause at my village today because i have been working constanly there the last days so I went to work in moria but I got tired of filling my floors in my mansion by hand therefor I decided to do a little update to my badge application so I made this: Badge application 2.0 . I would guess that mabye 90% of it was made with world edit

Last edited:
Accepted, you have shown you will be capable of using the badge effectively and responsibly. You will receive it once I have a chance in-game. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.