Lond Daer inspiration

barteldvn

Head of Building
Staff member
Vala
Moderator
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
21
This is the thread for Lond Daer related inspiration/concept art. Concepts can be for ruining, vegetation, interiors, towers, walls, statues... This is no place for discussions. Any off-topic replies will be deleted.
You can provide a short description if deemed necessary, but try to keep it simple.
 
heather-heath-land-new-forest.jpg
 
Here's some pictures of the North Yorkshire Moors, which I live near.

This is the type of coastline I imagine with the second picture being slightly closer to Andrast

download (4).webp
Hayburn-Wyke-©-NYMNPA.webp


Then this is general terrain and hills around Lond Daer

web-n-york-moors-getty.webp



And these would be slightly more mountainous areas

getlstd-property-photo.webp
north-york-moors-national.webp
 
I didn’t read the entire thread, but make sure you take a look at the climate that is present on that area on the map. I believe there are climate maps online for each region of middle earth. Might give you some more inspiration.
 
I didn’t read the entire thread, but make sure you take a look at the climate that is present on that area on the map. I believe there are climate maps online for each region of middle earth. Might give you some more inspiration.
Ye I think that eriol does stuff like that even without climate maps.
 
Back
Top