• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled LordReavanPlays’ Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordReavanPlays

Guide
Guide
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username: LordReavanPlays
Date Joined: July 30th, 2021
Times online/country: I’m on mostly at 8:00AM-9:00AM and from 2:00PM-5:00PM ET North America, although that changes when I’m at school.
Do I use VC: yes
Do I talk in VC: yes

Why I want to become a guide: I’ve been a Tolkien fan for a long time and I never really knew about this server until a couple of months ago when I started searching for new servers. When I got online for the first time, at least half of the people online welcomed me. Everyone was always really helpful whenever I asked a question, regardless of how many I had. Even after a couple of days, I knew this server had an amazing community. I’ve not been on the server for as long as some other commoners and I still have a lot to learn in the ways of Tolkien, but I’m hoping to become a guide because I want to be a member of this community that helps grow and nurture it so the server can be as amazing as it can be.

What makes a great guide according to you:
-leadership skills
-a vision to further the communities well being
-a good sense of humor
-a collected personality
-the ability to voice their opinion but uphold another’s that might get overlooked
-should be able to answer questions
-a well-rounded knowledge of Tolkien’s works
-the most important point is that a guide should be able to communicate with the community with ease.

Hello @LordReavanPlays

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial period. This includes running minigames, tours, it events, some of which will be expected to be ran through voice chat on discord.

We'll get back to you soon. For now, if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

hey @LordReavanPlays,

First of all, sorry for the late reply, but we did discuss your application and decided it would be better if you apply for the tour badge and/or minigames badge first.

You are still a bit of a new commoner as well, though you have been doing a great job with starting a commoner project and being pretty active, but as for guide and the responsibilities you get with the rank. We believe you are not quite ready at this moment yet.

If you have any questions, make sure to contact me or any of the guide team.

Last edited:
Thank you givet, I understand your reasoning behind this. I would also assure you that, although this may make no difference, I would use this role responsibly and try my best to do my best. I have prepared a tour, so I will be applying for the Tour Badge, so keep an eye out for that :D. I will try to gain more experience on the server and will attempt another guide app in a few months if I can. Have a good one!!

Status
Not open for further replies.