• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Lovesushi Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovesushi1

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
- I joined in 2021, but was inactive for around a year
- Commoner
- I often join VCs, but do not talk in them
- To entertain the community, especially when everyone is bored
- Whenever people want it
- By accepting requests for gamemodes and maps, excluding Lond Daer races. I would set fair time limits, but also be willing to have some fun in terms of super long races, quizzes etc. For example, if someone desperately wants to be the hider in hide and seek, I would let them. I would also make sure nobody is cheating with map mods or any other methods

Questions for reference
  • When did you join?
  • What is your current rank?
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication?
  • Why would you like this badge?
  • If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
  • How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable?

- I joined in 2021, but was inactive for around a year
- Commoner
- I often join VCs, but do not talk in them
- To entertain the community, especially when everyone is bored
- Whenever people want it
- By accepting requests for gamemodes and maps, excluding Lond Daer races. I would set fair time limits, but also be willing to have some fun in terms of super long races, quizzes etc. For example, if someone desperately wants to be the hider in hide and seek, I would let them. I would also make sure nobody is cheating with map mods or any other methods
maybe an idea to have in the title of your post for which badge you are applying. from the last question i know it's the minigames badge. Other than thatc I can't tell.

Hello Sushi

Thanks for your minigames badge application. You will be getting the badge - congratulations! You will be added to a how to minigames channel in discord and you will receive the badge in game shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.