- I joined on April 25th, 2020
- My current rank is Commoner
- I listen to VCs often but almost never talk. However, I am very active on discord and if anybody has any questions, I will respond quickly
- I want this badge as I feel it is a good way to show people locations they have never been before. I would also like to be able to when I personally feel bored on the server, but mainly when people ask for minigames or when lots of people are on but feel a bit bored.
- I would use it whenever possible, when people ask me and when I feel people seem to be getting bored
- I would take suggestions for maps, border distance on hide and seek, and explain how to play some of the more weird ones.
- Note: I realise I only very recently got commoner rank so I probably will be denied the first application looking at some rejected ones. If this one is rejected, how long after playing should I wait before doing a new app?