• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Ma5terMinDs Graphics Service

Ma5terMinD

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Credits
XP
Guess who's back?! alright!!^^
For the people who don't know what is going on: I am offering my services to create digital art
like Avatars and Skins. Please pitch me your requests (the more in detail the better).
But I will keep open the option to turn down requests.

Me me me me!
I need dwarven skins for villagers
Goblin skins for skeletons
Troll skin for Golems
Orc skins for Zombies and zombie pigmens

You have time till tommorow!

I think you posted this in the wrong thread Ma5, this one would be more appropriate.

I keed of course.

Now on a more serious note, can you create an avatar for me? A bit like this spooky spook, or this even spookier spook. However, instead of their going with their nudist appearance, don it in fine clothes like my skin :D.