• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Make Your Hobbit-Sona!

Sevy689

Experienced Member
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
You've heard of a Fursona, but have you heard of Hobbit-sona? ;)

As another event for this year's Hobbit Day, September 22, 2020, we'll be holding a Make Your Own Hobbit-Sona!

From now until September 22, you can prepare your very own Hobbit Minecraft skin to show off! As much as possible, make it original and a reflection of yourself. It's up to you how you want to personify yourself, but make sure it's yours :D

If you're not great at making Minecraft skins, I'm opening the option for you to submit a drawing, edit, or any other representation of your Hobbit-sona. Just reply to this thread on or before September 22 to show it off. Maybe you can even ask an MCME friend to help you turn it into a Minecraft skin for you to wear.

At 5 pm CEST/3 pm UTC, we'll be parading them at a certain location in the Shire. Is this a contest? Who knows! But be sure to give it your best Hobbit impression. Drop your questions on this thread if you have any.

So what are you waiting for? Make sure to attend Bilbo's and Frodo's birthday party in your very best Hobbit attire :) See you on the 22nd!

1600036041113.png
Here is me as a hobbit! Here is the link to it if anyone would like to see more of my skins Purple Hair Hobbit | Minecraft Skin

Hi everyone! Just a reminder that we have a little over a week left before Hobbit Day, so get working on your Hobbit-sonas if you haven't started ;) feel free to post your submission here (especially if you can't make it to the parade) but you can also surprise us on the day itself!

Get skin-making! :D

Hello everyone! Hobbit Day is coming up and I hope you've got your most quaint Hobbit outfit prepared.

Some final details on the Hobbit Parade: at 5pm CEST (Server Time)/3pm UTC, we will have our parade from Bag End's front door to the Green Dragon (path shown below). The parade is your chance to show off your skin so get that strut on! Your judges (and commentator) will be flying along with you and meet you at the pub ;)

Reminders: If you can't make it to the parade, post your skin/drawing here and we'll include it among the contestants!

hobbitsona parade.png