• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled mapthor's Limited WE Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapthor

Events Manager
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join? February 16th, 2017
Rank? Guide and I've been this rank since the 18th of December 2017
Experience? I've been tinkering around on Builder's Refuge for a while now, and in single player, and I've gotten to learn the basics of FAWE
Instructions? I'll ask a question here and there about a command or two but I should know most of it
Why do I need this badge? I'd like this badge to help out with building more on the server and for personal use in freebuild. Also, basic help if people need things moved, filled, copy/pasted, etc.
Responsible Player? Someone who knows not to mess around with such a power. Someone who can take charge in a project. Someone who knows and rules and plays by them and not taking shortcuts around them

Last edited:
If you want to help with building I would like you to apply for artist. I don’t think the badge was intended for personal use but I’ll think about it.
Btw you can still keep the ingame rank of guide, and this might actually urge on a builders badge? Idk have to see how this could be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.