Accepted maski98 Limited Worldedit application

maski98

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Credits
0
XP
29
  • When did you join?
    - 21st July 2019
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
    Artist since 10.04.2020
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
    I haven't used it at all.
  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
    I will teach myself probably but I won't deny help if someone offers it.
  • Why do you need this badge?
    To make building faster and correcting mistakes easier.
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
    To be careful what and when you are doing things that can go bad.
 
I'd highly recommend you try out FAWE a bit on Builders Refuge. (IP = MC.BUILDERSREFUGE.COM) You can try out FAWE on their public plots. They also have a useful resource area with some tutorials (click) Of course there are also many good tutorials on youtube to guide you through the basics. Once you're a bit comfortable with the tool put in a screenshot or two of some of the things you can now do.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top