Cancelled matheass0815-Artist APlication

Status
Not open for further replies.

matheass0815

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
matheass0815 Artist Application:

Dear Artists

I joined the server on the Jul. 13. 2021

Since then, I had so many great experiences that I now want to join the Artist Team.

My main interest is Learning as much as possible. Getting everything as beautiful as possible in Minecraft:
From the Trees in the Garden to the Windows in the upper floors.

I would really want to help in Dwarfen or builds of the Easterlings because they are the build styles im most interested in.

Here are some Pictures of my previuos builds:




Jobs:
Job from Hyper Ninja, fix some derps in moria
2 times cave smothing with Effi
Dol Amroth Banner revamping with w0rld
great job with efie on dead Marches watering


themed builds:
Cair Andros theme
Anglo Saxon theme
Jut now completed my HMS Constetution on my theme build plot (you might wanna have a look at the crew and maby ad some crew members)


Plots:
House in Pelenor for viking
Another Pelenor House for Viking
i build a cliff for effi in cair andros




Attachments for Plots:​

  • 2021-09-05_18.02.10.png
    Pelenor Fields Hause




Random:
IKEA on freebuild at 8850- 14- -4200-
Ship next to the IKEA
Gondolin 3 floor interior
Bigger ship






In best regards


Math
 
Last edited:
Hey Matteass,
I'm afraid your image links aren't working, please upload those again.
Also it's really hard to judge the quality of your builds with those screenshots - try lowering your FOV.

Why not try some Drawven builds as they are your favourite? :D

Badger
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top