• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

Matt's Maps

mattlego

Designer
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
I will post pictures of my maps here. Feel free to request a map of anything you'd like (as long as it's something on this server :p)

Full map:
flgHDBY.jpg
(I cropped the bottom off)

Minas Tirith:
FmYm7wc.jpg

Last edited:
A nice pic of isengard or maybe Edoras

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the journey map mod as well, but how do you have such big files, because I can't zoom out far to take a screenshot and I can't find a file of the full map in the JM folder either. Do you really have to copy and past all the small images from the map to one big map or is there a faster way?
@mattlego

I have the journey map mod as well, but how do you have such big files, because I can't zoom out far to take a screenshot and I can't find a file of the full map in the JM folder either. Do you really have to copy and past all the small images from the map to one big map or is there a faster way?
@mattlego
There is a button to save the map as single file; depending on map size it takes a while to save though. The main problem however is, that the image it generates is so big that almost no photo editor can still handle it.

Euhm, maaatt? Is it possible to do a tilted version of the map. Like it's 3D? Was just wondering.

Don't think you can do that with Journeymap, or I haven't been able to figure it out becuase of how long it takes to load