• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Maximator's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximator

Artist
Artist
Credits
XP
  • Date:
    Jan 15, 2022
  • Jobs and Plotbuilds:

Jobs:
    -MirkwoodTreeline2 with HyprNinja
    Job Description: Cleaning up the Mirkwood treeline
    -SealWalls12 with Wyattrox03
    Job Description: building field walls
    -beachmix with aylalya
    Job Description: blockmixing
    -WestGateBuildDay with Joske50
    Job Description: building a dwelling cave
    I´ve build two dwellings:
    1(-9186 109 -6546)
    2(-9209 144 -6572)
    (I finished the 2nd one as a plotbuild)

Plots:
    -Anorien farmer's house and surrounding (for instance a chicken coop) for rwyland (7086 2686)
    -Farmer's house in the Cárn plot for aylalya (-3237 2946)
    -Chicken area in the Cárn plot (-3236 2955)
  • PlotSquared Plot(s):
    I have began one plotsquared plot but its not completely done. It’ll probably be finished when I make my first update (-790 119)

• Additional Builds:
    -Themed builds: Tower of Ecthelion (I havnt build the tower in the correct theme, there is an explanation on the plot why not, it’s the only tower I´ve build on MCME though, so I thought it could help me with the application) (176 64049)
    - three Anorien Houses in Freebuild (-9300 -10480)

• Your interests:
    I´m interested in many different styles of building. In the past I already did some terrain building and I like to build things like detailed natural terrain, for instance a river bank in a forest and stuff like that, but mostly I like to design and build houses, castles and many other types of sacral and profane buildings in medieval or renaissance styles (I also like more fantasy styled stuff like the elven style of Middle earth though). On MCME rp h is my most used rp but I really like rp d too. I also enjoy making things with armour stands.

• Your motivation:
    I have been playing Minecraft for many years now, and I always had a big motivation to build and design things. But I also had a great interest in the work of J.R.R. Tolkien since I was introduced to the LOTR Books and Films. When I found the MCME server while searching for LOTR themed Minecraft stuff, I instantly wanted to get involved and help building. The great community of the server also motivates me to spend a lot of time online and to make this application. Another thing that I like about building on MCME is the resource packs, which I think are a great addition to the normal Minecraft textures and block shapes.

Screenshots

Last edited:
Update 1
  • Jobs:
    -AnorienRoads with Joske50
    Job Description: quick job to build a few farm roads
  • Plots:
    -vegetable field in Cárn for aylalya(-3220 2950)
    -finishing the farm roads (job^) in Dol Calen by adding vegetation, puddles, boulders and dirt cover for Joske50
    -I began another plot for rwyland with a little farm (I am mainly building the intereior, I only added a toilet on the outside) and a watermill in Anorien (7920 2730)

Screenshots Update 1

next update in hopefully three weeks (I am not online for the next two weeks)

Last edited:
Update 1
  • Jobs:
    -AnorienRoads with Joske50
    Job Description: quick job to build a few farm roads
  • Plots:
    -vegetable field in Cárn for aylalya(-3220 2950)
    -finishing the farm roads (job^) in Dol Calen by adding vegetation, puddles, boulders and dirt cover for Joske50
    -I began another plot for rwyland with a little farm (I am mainly building the intereior, I only added a toilet on the outside) and a watermill in Anorien (7920 2730)

Screenshots Update 1

next update in hopefully three weeks (I am not online for the next two weeks)
I'll leave you some notes on your build for when you get back.

Update 2

• Jobs:
    --- (unfortunately I missed all the Jobs in the last view weeks)

• Plots:
    - I finished the interior of the farmhouse for rwyland (7910 2690)
    - Watermill is nearly done (7970 2750)
    - Two Mineshafts in Moria near Westgate for Wyatt (-9076 135 -6867 ; -8954 145 -6893)

• Plotsquared plots
    -My Castle plot is finally done, I’ve also made a plot lore about the castle which will hopefully clear the most questions that may come to mind (-790 119)

• Additional Builds:
    -small, by the entrance of Sacre coeur in Paris inspired renaissance building in Freebuild (-9220 -10470)

Screenshots Update 2

Status
Not open for further replies.