• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Maximator's Limited WorldEdit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maximator

Artist
Artist
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
    Jan 15, 2022

• What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
    My current rank is Artist since the 2nd of September

• How experienced are you in FAWE?
    I know the most basic commands, which I will need the most, and will be happy to expand my knowledge, in future

• Will you need instructions in using WorldEdit once you have the badge?
    I don’t think I will need instructions on the commands, I will be using the most but I’m open for advice on more complex tools, which I might need at some point in the future

• Why do you need this badge?
    It will be vary helpful for building, speed up my building process and I would be able to help commoners with plots or in freebuild with WorldEdit

• What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
    To use WorldEdit only as what it is supposed to be: as a helpful tool for building, and not as a way to annoy people or to do other inappropriate things with it

Status
Not open for further replies.