• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

MCME Community Survey 2023

TheStephen

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
:MCME:
~MCME Community Survey 2023~
:MCME:

Hello folks, the community survey returns for another round this year! For those who weren't around last year, the survey aims to gather your opinions on various aspects of MCME life to help improve our community in future.

Last year 239 of you responded, giving your opinions on things from building, to events to textures.

As with last year, the survey is open to everyone and is anonymous, so please be honest and constructive with your opinions/suggestions.
We'd be really grateful if you could offer suggestions/solutions for things you want to change on MCME as identifying problems is often easier than fixing them, so hearing your ideas really helps!

The survey will close on 16th September (So you have a month!)

Link for survey:
Minecraft Middle-Earth Community Survey 2023

Not all of the questions are mandatory, so you can skip those that you don't feel apply to you. I think I also managed to have slightly fewer questions than last year! Drop me a message if you have any questions or issues :)

Thanks
S

Survey responses have now been processed, thank you everyone who did offer suggestions or highlighted issues. I've sent the processed data through to the Valar, and we'll hopefully be able to have a community meeting at some point in the near(ish) future to discuss what some of the outcomes are likely to be.

Thanks folks

Going trough the survey results and compiling it. To be continued.