• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Easter Egg Hunt 2019

Smaug_Niphredil

Head of Moderation and Events
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP

Welcome to the MCME Easter Egg Hunt 2019! If you haven't done this event before, all you have do do is simply search the MCME Network for eggs - it can't be that hard, can it?

The event will start on Sunday, 7th April at 5pm BST (Time Converter). The eggs will already be pasted onto the map so you can start hunting straight away. The eggs will stay on the map for 2 weeks and they will be removed on Easter Sunday, 21st April when the event ends.

Here is how the event works, the rules and some information about the event. The most important information is marked in bold.
  • The eggs are placed within the MCME Network and on a location which is accessible to any Adventurer+ throughout the time of the event.
  • To unravel the hints you will need to use certain services from within the MCME Network as well as outside it, i.e. Google searches.
  • The eggs are come in any colours and some vary in appearance, but the standard eggs are 7 blocks tall and 5 wide (see below).
  • The hint for the next egg is found inside the previous egg.
  • Each egg also contains a with a name (not just character names) connected to J.R.R. Tolkien, but with the letters scrambled up.
  • To win you need to message me (@Smaug_Niphredil) the unscrambled names from the eggs in the right order through the Forums or Discord.
  • There are 15 correct eggs.
  • There are additional wrong eggs, which look just like correct eggs, just with other scrambled names on it. For each hint there's only one correct egg and 0 or 1 wrong eggs.
  • Out of the box thinking is vital.
  • Teaming up is encouraged.
  • I will be reluctant to give out hints, in order to keep things fair.
  • I hold the right to disqualify players I help specifically or if they have an unfair advantage.
  • TO RECEIVE HINTS, YOU MUST HAVE /GUIDEBOOK ON
This is the standard egg. They may look different but they are all the same size. You must go through the door to get the hint and scrambled name.

Here is your first clue:
"See! The beacons of Gondor are alight, calling for aid. War is kindled. See, there is the fire on Amon Dîn, and flame on Eilenach; and there they go speeding west: Nardol, Erelas, Egg-Rimmon, Calenhad, and the Halifirien on the borders of Rohan."

Happy Egg Hunting - Good luck!

Last edited:
How will we know if we get a wrong egg? Also what is the prize of winning?
Thanks for making this!

Update:
All eggs have now been placed so the egg hunt it possible to complete.

There was also an egg located at Tom Bombadil's house. This egg has been removed from the egg hunt and it was an incorrect egg. If you have found one there, you need to search for the correct egg.

Update:
All eggs have now been placed so the egg hunt it possible to complete.

There was also an egg located at Tom Bombadil's house. This egg has been removed from the egg hunt and it was an incorrect egg. If you have found one there, you need to search for the correct egg.
Bruh