• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

~~~ MCME Public Meeting - 21st April 2018 ~~~

BWOT

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, people of all ages, BWOT here, calling you all to the next public meeting!

Now it’s been a while since the last public meeting and a lot has changed since then and as a community we all need to discuss upcoming events/issues which might be concerning people and just get a recap on what’s happening.

There is no agenda made yet, so if you have topics to bring, please send them to me in a direct message as I will create a list and we will address them in chronological order of what I receive. You will be able to see this list soon, in the coming days.

The public meeting will take place on the 21st of April at 7pm BST (British Summer Time), which caters to most time zones, I hope.

I hope to see many of you there to discuss some very important topics. We will have a scribe for this meeting, summing up what was discussed and the turnout for each discussion topic. This will then be reviewed by the admins and if decided acceptable, will then be moved to staff for reviewing, the final decision will most likely be made with staff on what will transpire.

I will also be doing a screen recording of the whole conference.

Hello ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, people of all ages, BWOT here, calling you all to the next public meeting!

Now it’s been a while since the last public meeting and a lot has changed since then and as a community we all need to discuss upcoming events/issues which might be concerning people and just get a recap on what’s happening.

There is no agenda made yet, so if you have topics to bring, please send them to me in a direct message as I will create a list and we will address them in chronological order of what I receive. You will be able to see this list soon, in the coming days.

The public meeting will take place on the 21st of April at 7pm BST (British Summer Time), which caters to most time zones, I hope.

I hope to see many of you there to discuss some very important topics. We will have a scribe for this meeting, summing up what was discussed and the turnout for each discussion topic. This will then be reviewed by the admins and if decided acceptable, will then be moved to staff for reviewing, the final decision will most likely be made with staff on what will transpire.

I will also be doing a screen recording of the whole conference.
When you have the meeting on that one day of the week when you can’t make it ;-;

Last edited:
When you meeting in on that one day of the week when you can’t make it ;-;
Don't worry, I will probably not be able to represent the Team apple wtf. Perhaps we will stay in the flat for saturday evening, perhaps we will visit Venize.
@BWOT , why didn't you make a poll to know which time was the best for the MCMEmbers ? I don't blame you, but I liked these poll run by Finrod the last year.

Don't worry, I will probably not be able to represent the Team apple wtf. Perhaps we will stay in the flat for Saturday evening, perhaps we will visit Venize.
@BWOT , why didn't you make a poll to know which time was the best for the MCMEmbers ? I don't blame you, but I liked these poll run by Finrod the last year.
I wanted to give a public meeting asap as the some big things are being implemented: badges and etc, next one we will have I will be sure to do the poll system but I felt we needed one this weekend or it would cause more confusion when implementing such a system.

I wanted to give a public meeting asap as the some big things are being implemented: badges and etc, next one we will have I will be sure to do the poll system but I felt we needed one this weekend or it would cause more confusion when implementing such a system.
Well, I'm excited and impatient to know more about these "big things". As my mom decided to take us to the restaurant this evening at 7:30 pm CEST so, just before the meeting, I ll miss it totally :(. So, I will read attentively your summary :).