• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

MCME Summer Awards Voting

Who even had the guts to nominate me for biggest ego. I don't have a big ego in my opninion and it is ridiculous i was nominated.

On the other hand, vote for beet for best forum avatar.

Also, gigo X Lady_of_Rohan? guys! Come on... It's Droog_gigo and Droog_of_Rohan now! Get with the times :D

Breaking Report: We go live to Stig Burgundy who stands on top of Fireinferno's Ego. Witness say that its towering over Oregon, it threatens to unleash a egotacular winter across much over America. Turn back in at 11pm to see the forecast of this disastrous winter threat.

Thank you for voting ! :)
The winner of each award will be announced during the Awards Ceremony which will take place today at 9pm BST on the Summer Event Server (IP: event.mcmiddleearth.com). Remember to use Gondor pack.
Don't miss it!