• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Contest MCME's Artwork Bonanza

Whenever someone mentions the South Kingdom, the first thing that comes to mind is the White Tree of Gondor, that's why I chose to make a small craft of it.
It was made using polymer clay and it's 12cm tall.
The chipped branch at the top is a metaphor of all the hardships Gondor (and the tree itself) has been through and definitely not a tragic accident.

View attachment 20151
I've_Looked_At_This_For_Five_Hours_Now_Banner.jpg

Hello visual artists, sculptors, crafters, and creatives alike! I'm back for a new theme for this fortnight. I want to try something a bit different, so I really hope we get more submissions this time. I promise I will reply to each and every one of your submissions ;)

This fortnight's Artwork Bonanza theme is: Weapons

Hopefully, you get a lot of flexibility here. Any non-Minecraft medium is welcome! We appreciate original work, but if you're referencing someone else's weapon model, I'd love it if you could attach a reference photo. Honesty is the best policy!

I look forward to your creations!

Hey MCME creatives!

Unfortunately, we didn't get any submissions last fortnight. But no pressure! We have a lot of events coming up this December so the Artwork Bonanza will take a backseat.

Nevertheless, I'm still opening an Artwork Bonanza theme for the month just in case you'd like to share some art with us when inspiration strikes. No surprises here, this month's theme is Winter Holidays in Middle-Earth.

Did any of the cultures of Middle-Earth celebrate Christmas? Or did they simply warm up around campfires to shield themselves from the cold? Did the Dwarves celebrate with tons more beer than usual? Or did the Galadhrim hang seasonal ornaments on their Mallorn trees?

If you come up with something, be sure to add it to this wonderful thread. Happy December!

santa gandalf.jpg

photoshopped by yours truly ;)