• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Mediodox's limited world edit badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mediodox

Builds trees by hand
Supporter
Credits
XP
When did you join?
July 13 2019

What rank do you currently have and about for how have you had it?
I've had Artist for about a week now

How experienced are you with world edit?
I've known that basics for a while but just learned about blockmixing and rotating on all of the axes

Will you need instructions once you have the badge?
No and if I were to forget something I'd probably just ask or look it up

Why do you need this badge?
Because doing simple things like blockmixing a road , changing a blocktype example from normal stone to dark stone and copying stuff would save me so much time. I'd also help commoners with the same stuff that I just mentioned.
And also having to get help from other builders and having to wait for them to get online is a quite a lot of time wasted.

What does using this badge maturely mean to you?
Well I believe that a mature usage of this badge would be to not use it to fool around with commoners or ''pranking others'' with it and only using it for it's intended use. By writing this I acknowledge that this is a very powerful tool that should be used with care.

Status
Not open for further replies.