• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Melkor_Thalion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melkor_Belegurth

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Melkor_Thalion
Date Joined : 25 March 2020 (I don't exactly remember so it around that date)
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Israel, I usually play between 16:00 - 22:00 ( 11:00 - 15:00 NYC time) though on vacations I play a lot more
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes, if I'm online ofc
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
What makes a great Guide according to you? friendly, lore knowledge, MCME knowledge, good with communications, good English.

I also started a project on MCME called: Beleriand on MCME, we build somee major builds from Beleriand on the MCME server in freebuild world

I opened a discord server for this project and a lot of commoners joined in to help.

I arranged the commoners based on their skill set, so we can build the builds in the most efficient way possible while keeping it lore accurate as much as possible within the limits of Mincraft.

Here are some screen - shots of the first build also known as Amon Rudh, which also has its own /warp (/warp Amon Rudh) thanks to the Head Guide Raffy.

unknown-2.png
unknown-1.png

unknown-6.png
unknown-5.png
unknown-4.png
unknown-3.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.