• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Methelburg -- is it compatible with canon? (The Hobbit, RotK and Unfinished Tales quotes inside)

Terrain wise, there is a long way before Anduin Vale, as we want to redo Ered Luin first to see if the new program works fine with merging terrain, also we need a tree redipositery, a unified terrain RP (so i don't have to get mad with blocks ID everytime and waste hours in making 4k resolution mask maps for textures).
So @Patrick_0901 i highly encourage to don't build where terrain is still old Credoo's and Homie terrain since it's gonna be redone. Let me finish this last exam and I'll have 8 months to dick around making terrain for MCME non stop.
Hv2t3NZ.jpg
UvonfId.jpg