• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Methelburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

creeperpig0

Another Moria Worker
Credits
XP
Any info on Methelburg? What's up with it? It seems to have 0 progress. When will it continue? Why did it stop? Any idea?

For as far as I know, Patrick started the Town a while back, however there was a discussion about even continueing building it. I think that for a variety of reasons, it was decided not to continue on it. It had to do with the fact that there wasn’t really any lore supporting the town’s existance. Next to that the terrain around that Area would probably be redone and lastly the resource pack used for it might not be the one used for that area in the future. I don’t know if it will ever continue.

What Roel is basically saying is that the project got shut down due to poor planning, lorewise and rpwise. If I remember correctly he didn't even discuss it with the Head Designer or any of the staff really. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.