Accepted Milarwen's Limited WE Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milarwen

Moria Hall Professional
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
0
Limited Worldedit

  • When did you join?
    I registered my forum account on Aug 4, 2016 but I used to visit the server before that.

  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
    I am currently artist and only had artist for a couple of days this time around but I have had longer period as artist.

  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
    As I have been granted FAWE before I would say pretty experienced with it as I used it to construct the Moria Upper Armory Hall.

  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
    Unless something have changed since I had it the last time, then no.

  • Why do you need this badge?
    To able to build lager projects on my own and to assist others.

  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
    That I use it effectively and offer my FAWE services to others when I see the benefit of using FAWE rather than creative.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top