Resolved Minecraft Shaders Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemdantie

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
Hello!I am trying to use Seus v10.1 ultra shaders on minecraft 1.8, but everytime i try to activate it, with optifine or GLSL shaders, i get some strange graphics, with the error Invalid program:composite1 and Failed creating shadow framebuffer!(status 36054).This happens when i run minecraft with the gtx 960m graphics card.When i run them with Intel HD graphics 530, it works, but it gives an error Invalid program "gbuffers_textured_lit", and some textures, including the clouds are black.I tried editing the composite1 file by renaming float timepow = 3.2f to float timepow = 3.0f, but it doesnt work either.Please help me!On my pc which has amd graphics, i can make it run, but not on my laptop.
 
Hello!I am trying to use Seus v10.1 ultra shaders on minecraft 1.8, but everytime i try to activate it, with optifine or GLSL shaders, i get some strange graphics, with the error Invalid program:composite1 and Failed creating shadow framebuffer!(status 36054).This happens when i run minecraft with the gtx 960m graphics card.When i run them with Intel HD graphics 530, it works, but it gives an error Invalid program "gbuffers_textured_lit", and some textures, including the clouds are black.I tried editing the composite1 file by renaming float timepow = 3.2f to float timepow = 3.0f, but it doesnt work either.Please help me!On my pc which has amd graphics, i can make it run, but not on my laptop.

Is your laptop a mac? I believe SEUS shaders don't work on mac.

I assume your shaders mod and optifine match your minecraft version? If not, that would be a good thing to fix.

Try a few other shaderpacks to determine whether it's an issue with SEUS or with the shaders mod. You could try Chocapic13's shaders HERE, which I think are better than SEUS anyway.

If you aren't using a mac, I'd try updating or rolling back your NVIDIA drivers. The driver was an issue for me when I first got a new laptop.
 
Thanks for your reply.First, my laptop is not a mac, it is an asus rog g551vw.I tried with chocapic13's shaders, and it crashes when i enter a world.And i downloaded the 1.8 versions of shaders and optifine, so it's the correct version.Also, i tried rolling back the drivers of the gpu, but the option to roll back driver is greyed out.
 
Last edited:
Neverming, i made it work.It was crashing because it had a bug where it froze at downloading terrain screen.I fixed it with this tutorial

And by the way, how many fps should i get with my gpu?With render quality and shadow quality at 1x i get around 25-30 fps, which is kind of low.
 
Neverming, i made it work.It was crashing because it had a bug where it froze at downloading terrain screen.I fixed it with this tutorial

And by the way, how many fps should i get with my gpu?With render quality and shadow quality at 1x i get around 25-30 fps, which is kind of low.

Cool, glad you got it working:D

FPS is usually pretty low with high-quality shaders. If you're looking for a higher fps I'd get SEUS light or something like that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top