Canceled Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daike1220

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
0
XP
0
-When did you join?
March 31 2021

-What is your current rank?
Commoner

-Do your regularly use our voice commonucation?
In the past not very often but now I'm joining nearly every time when there is something in voicechat. Also i use the voice communication with friends on the server.
So basically my confidence grew up.

-Why would you like this badge?
I often want to do something on the server and I don't want that the people on the server are bored. I mean often the adventurers don't really know what to do and that they are shy and I think minigames are a good way to intigrate people on the server.

-If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it?
I would use the badge nearly everytime when I'm online and I don't have anything to do. I would use the badge often in the afternoon/evening. Maybe not every time because I need time to relax on the server but I will try to use the badge often.

-How would you make the games fun and enjoyable?
Run the games the people want and communicate with the people ingame and maybe in the voicechat. Being creative and don't run the same game everytime.
 
Hello @Daike1220

Thank for applying and showing interest in this badge.

We have reviewed your application, and unfortunately come to the conclusion that you will not be getting the minigames badge at the moment. You have become active on the server again quite recently, we just would like to see you stay active this way for a little longer before you can get this badge. I recommend you keep joining events/tours/minigames/jobs and talk in chat to show your activity.

If you choose to apply again for the minigames badge in the future, the minimum of weeks will be 3, before you may apply again. Good luck!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top