• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Minigames Badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Void778

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
  • When did you join? I joined McMe around 5Ish months ago now
  • What is your current rank? My current Rank is Adventurer
  • Do you regularly use our voice communication? Yes
  • Why would you like this badge? I would like this badge so i can start helping in the community and taking more responsibility I would also like to host games to give people a fun and immersive Minecraft Middle Earth Experience

Hello @Void778,

The guides have reviewed and discussed your application, however we decided that you won't be getting the badge at the moment. We would like you to be a bit more active and involved in the community first. I recommend you try getting commoner first, before you apply again. And I also recommend you to participate in some more events/tours and jobs as well, so the guides and the community get's to know you better.

You are more than welcome to apply again in the future tho. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.